Friday 29 July 2016

Amazing Hotels in Bharuch Will Make You Stop in Your Tracks


A famous city in Gujarat, Bharuch is located right on the mouth of the river Narmada, and although I had never been there, I had heard a lot about it. So, since we as a family were doing a trip of Gujarat anyway, I decided to try and pop it in the itinerary. Everybody seemed to agree with me, and we were on our merry way to Bharuch, or Broach, as it is also known. I happened to look for Hotels in Bharuch, and realized that after all the trouble I went through looking up places, I needn’t have done any of it. There is a Lemon Tree Hotel in Bharuch, which is a chain of hotels all over the country. I have stayed in many of them over the years, so I can vouch for their competence and level of service. So, without giving it a second thought, I booked 3 rooms for my parents, my in-laws and ourselves. Needless to say, I did not regret it at all, and everybody commended me on choosing one of the most perfect hotels for our entire trip.

Fascade

Their special brand of hospitality, their smiling staff, and of course their signature lemon scent everywhere helped us make the most of our trip. We also enjoyed their fine food, and got lots of feedback from them as to what souvenirs we could buy locally. Turns out Bharuch is famed for their peanuts, and we bought dozens of bags to take back home. Truly it has got to be one of the best Bharuch hotels, and we would recommend it to all our friends and family members.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you much for the post! You have really saved my lots of time. I’ve just bookmarked this blog site.
    hotels in ahmedabad
    3 star hotels in ahmedabad
    business hotels in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about. Best Social & Business Events Venues in Gandhinagar
    Best Hotels in Gift City near Ahmedabad Gujarat
    Dinner Restaurant Gift City in Gandhinagar

    ReplyDelete